Gumball Sportsmobile
Follow our pissed off van all the way to hell

FAQ   Search   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Register 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in 

whats happening

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gumball Sportsmobile Forum Index -> Pre-Rally Rally
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZ

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: whats happening Reply with quote

Just wanted to say whats up to Jonny Feld, good luck buddy, I will see you in two weeks in Zona'. Go Kings. By the way, I wish I could ride the gummball. AZ
Jonny

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:20 am    Post subject: YO AZ Reply with quote

hey man glad to see that you are checking out the site. Love the office space. I will see you in the AZ shortly.
Wyatt Earp

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject: Hey Yo Reply with quote

What's up. I like the site, almost as much as I am going to like the kings winning the championship. Just wanted to say whst's up and I am looking forward to the road updates. By the way that is my garage in the picture at the top right of the page.
feldizzy13

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Jonny feels like a bro to me! Reply with quote

What up Jonny? man this is so sick going over to Europe. ball those fools up at soccer in your spare time. have fun in Europe but always represent the 559. peace
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gumball Sportsmobile Forum Index -> Pre-Rally Rally All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum