Gumball Sportsmobile
Follow our pissed off van all the way to hell

FAQ   Search   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Register 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in 

Amstervan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gumball Sportsmobile Forum Index -> Road News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jonny

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 10:25 am    Post subject: Amstervan Reply with quote

We are here in Amsterdam getting things ready and coming to the realization that this is going to be one absolutely insane "Rally". We are getting everything prepared from our route planning, to last minute things like making sure we have enough battery power for our video cameras (which will be crucial), and just can't wait to get things started! We will be heading to Paris in a few days to get the van in peak condition to ensure the maximum performance at high speeds. It is a good thing we don't have the Sportsmobile here in Amsterdam because the streets are way to small for the van beast.
jdeyoung

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey...i wish i was there with you man!!! it looks like you guys are going to have the greatest time ever!! Good luck dude!
ryan feld and bryan wyatt

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

every day we get more and more pissed off that we are not there. you guys better have the best time of your life. make sportsmobile the official party vehicle of the rally. wyatt says that if you see 50 that he has a demo tape for him. looking forward to hearing back from you.
Mugan

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Party at Jonny's house when he gets back....WE'RE GOIN OFFFFFFFFFF! I might even dance! Ha ha.
berly

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Hey Jonny I agree with Ryan and Wyatt, minus the demo tape don't really know about that, but we're all pretty jealous! Have a blast, don't get too intoxicated =0)~ J/K, be safe and be the first past the finish line, not too much to ask right. -K
Nate

Posted: Wed May 05, 2004 8:55 am    Post subject: Jonny at the helm Reply with quote

You better go all out Jonny. Experience Europe, Experience the Women, and drive like the bad ass you are. I cant wait to see some pics of the van crushing some eurotrash on their vespas. Kick some ass and Represent So Cal. Make sure you find something to do at 4:20 in Amsterdam.
feldizzy13

Posted: Wed May 05, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject: soccer jerseys! Reply with quote

What up jonny? hope your having an awesome time. those cars look pretty sick but still have nothing on the sportsmobile. Hey email me at keep me updated peace.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gumball Sportsmobile Forum Index -> Road News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum