Gumball Sportsmobile
Follow our pissed off van all the way to hell

FAQ   Search   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Register 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in 

Paris

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gumball Sportsmobile Forum Index -> Road News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
exaxix

Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 7:18 am    Post subject: Paris Reply with quote

Car 54,
Thanks for putting in a picture of the Morgan Aero 8...does not appear to have much more room than the S2000...brutal.

Gosh, now that Colin Van Van has dominion over the vehicle...anything that happens is his fault. And, if it can't be fixed, Jonny's.

Don't know what to blame Jason for.

Hey, if you don't get jammed...we need pictures of the stickered vehicle soonest. Did you remember to take the "For Sale by Owner, Inquire Within" sign for the back window?

Santa Cruz = "...continued sunny and warm...."

exaxix
wombat2

Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 12:07 pm    Post subject: paris Reply with quote

So close and yet so far away... good to see some pix even if we didn't make it down to check it out for ourselves. Van looks good - even without stickers. hope it stops raining there soon so they can apply em in time for your departure - otherwise i suppose its umbrella and towel work at the last minute.

don't forget to post some pix of you guys all gussied up for the ball tonight. I hope Mateo is able to get down there tomorrow and video the big send-off.

don't forget to get a little sleep before ye go!
cheers, wombat2 and family in amsterdam (can't remember password for wombat - bah)
wombat2

Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 12:08 pm    Post subject: blaming jason Reply with quote

you can blame jason for most of the speeding tickets
wombat2

Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: blaming jason Reply with quote

you can blame jason for most of the speeding tickets
famouswriter

Posted: Wed May 05, 2004 4:42 am    Post subject: Paris Reply with quote

Wel, dudes, I just got an MSN message form Porthos (is big J. Porthos?) that you were in the George V for the briefing, seems like it's happening. I tried calling but I guess the phones are off..

Last chance to wish you well. Use your threeman-musketeership to the max. and who knows, you might squeeze in a surprise win. We here in Amsterdam expect no less, I'm afraid.

Defend the Hollando-Amero honour. Excel, never falter, don't step on the brakes if not absolutely necessary, but use your brain while doing it.

Three cheers for D'artagnan, Athos and Porthos

One for all and all for one or everyone for himself if need be...

Ride like the wind!!!

SOXKE
zerostops

Posted: Thu May 06, 2004 9:06 am    Post subject: i was there!!:) Reply with quote

i was in paris to take a look at all the beautifull cars but they moved the start so we missed that but this damn nice girl i believe she was in car 173 gave us some goodies so that was superb!!

ik was in parijs om naar de start te kijken gaan ze opeens ergens anders starten, wij dus alles gemist maar een super cool meisje uit ik geloof auto 174 (denk dat die bij de organistatie hoorde) gaf ons nog wat shit dus echt superb!!
Ralfos

Posted: Thu May 06, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Jonathan good luck on the rest of the Rally, the parade drive from the parking was Great

Must say the girls were niCe (& Smoking) too

Have fun u guys and keep us up 2 date!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gumball Sportsmobile Forum Index -> Road News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum